Option Trader's Rolling Options Record Keeper
Spreadsheet to quickly calculate option trading adjustments with a video tutorial:
Options Trader's Rolling Options Record Keeper Videos
*** Digital Download: Google Sheets Spreadsheet ***
Are you trying to roll options and track the cash flow of a trade over time? If you're rolling a covered call to reduce cost basis or tracking complex trades like diagonal/LEAPS, this spreadsheet is formatted to track the cash flow of a trade over a period of time and to automatically generate multiple summary sheets that sort by Days to Expiration and A-Z.
I use this spreadsheet to track my month by month performance of options trades, both simple and complex. The detailed worksheet includes many standard trades and is also able to calculate custom tracking with multiple contracts.
This upgraded RORK (Rolling Options Record Keeper) includes the Black Swan Hedge Tracker, and the Wheel Tracker integrated into one spreadsheet.
This spreadsheet records options transactions on a per position basis and tracks the credit or debit to date over a period of time.
• Compares options positions by days held, percentage return on capital (margin or cash secured) and shows annualized returns.
• Graphically shows the trades over time and estimates the profit/loss charts at expiration (limited to the unknown potential returns of contracts with multiple dates)
• Current position price can be updated manually from either the summary sheet or the detail sheet to help a trader determine profitability and to aid in the decision making process.
• Weekly and Monthly summary showing total sum of trades opened or closed, total profit/loss, average profit/loss per trade, percentage of winning trades.
• 2x Summary Spreadsheets: Sorted by Days to Expiration and A-Z up to 200 Trades
• 1x Comparison Spreadsheets: Compare up to 4 options strategies with Chart
• 2x Detail Tracking Spreadsheets: Standard Trades with up to 24 adjustments tracked over time. Custom sheet with up to 12 adjustments.
• Black Swan Hedge Tracker
• Annual Weekly Performance
• The Wheel Tracker
• Future update: Wheel Summary Sheet
The pdf has links to google drive where the spreadsheets can be copied.
*** Enter Values into cells that have a WHITE background colour only***
This chart is ideal for investors who want to quickly compare, track and adjust trades over time.